Wednesday 14 August 2013

Here Goes Nothing...


...and therefore this is my first blog. I have been telling my friends for over a year that I will be starting a blog soon. So here we go, August 2013, welcome to Mini Moda Affair.


I have a designer working on a title image but I couldn't hold out any longer on the writing. New look will be revealed very soon.

The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my shopping purchases, give what I think are great tips and styles, and to share items which are pleasing to a range of purse strings.

Ok, so let's start with today. Now would be a good time to confess my two major moda affairs- prints and Zara (more about both of them later) however I was channelling them both in this 'today is Wednesday and I have work' outfit.


                                       
 




      
 
Turns out I need to learn to pose and my photographer (boyfriend) needs some practice...please bear with us!


Zara Camouflage Trousers with Pocket Flaps at a bargainlicious £9.99 from £39.99

 









Zara 3/4 length Sleeve T-shirt -  another sale item at £5.99 from £17.99

 





 

 
Next- peep toe heels which I have been wearing with most of my wardrobe








 
Zara - last season's necklace which is lovely, however very rigid and often has a mind of its own as to which way to sit on my neck...highly annoying but nevertheless gorgeous and if I recall £20 - most of Zara's necklaces are around this price, check them out here!





  

Now that we are talking Zara accessorises I have spotted this beauty which would look fab as a statement piece with a white tee and jeans or navy/black dress. 







and this colourful three tone beaded necklace would look great with a power suit



oh and this green little gem is a holiday purchase I could be persuaded to make!





On that distracted note, this has been my first blog.

Would love to hear your feedback and comments below...
What are your favourite shops and trends? Are you a print fanatic like myself and have a fashion crush on a particular brand?



No comments:

Post a Comment